"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went to the bedroom window, looked morbidly at the setting moon.
- He looked up at the sky, now full of wheeling lyrinx, touched by the setting moon.
- He simply needed to go west, and he felt constrained to race after the setting moon with all possible haste.
- The willow trees still stood beneath the setting moon.
- There was a figure silhouetted against the setting moon.
- The setting moon is always sad, and he was prompted to think its situation rather like his own.
- We'll dust our bodies black and flee with the setting moon.
- As the setting moon vanished, they vanished with it, and once more there was a great silence.
- With a setting moon to guide me, I hastened along the path.
- Someone with shining dust on him, lit by the setting moon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.