"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These settings are changing rapidly with the development of new technologies.
- But on closer examination, some settings haven't changed - or at least not much.
- To the Cammaratas' credit, the setting has changed but the spirit remains.
- Musical settings, therefore, often change with the various seasons of the church year.
- Persona 4 puts players in the role of a high school transfer student, but this time the setting has changed.
- It also helps having only one setter so that the setting does not change.
- Most of the first series' characters were dropped, and the setting changed from a prison dimension to a space station.
- The sound and the setting have changed, but these two films are at heart very similar.
- The setting may have changed, but they remained ill at ease.
- The setting of the second series has changed dramatically from the first series.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.