"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No matter which room you choose, the setting offers the essence of Manhattan glamour.
- Yet Sunday's setting also offered a painful glimpse backward.
- The interior settings also offer a richly atmospheric sense of life in different strata of French society.
- The intimate setting of the small church offers the audience an unusual opportunity to see and hear historic instruments at close range.
- That's too bad, because the setting offers the opportunity for a thoroughly satisfying only-in-New York experience.
- This setting offers unique opportunity for children to study many different ecosystems and how humans have interacted with them, from the Dreamtime to the present.
- But the pastoral setting did offer a certain serenity and stability, if not the opportunity for one to really leave a mark on the world.
- Two a cappella Ives settings offer a measure of historical perspective and textural variety.
- He thought that the setting offered "great dramatic potential" but was "little more than window dressing for the story".
- This unique setting offers a secure environment within which children explore and enjoy all that childhood has to offer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.