"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It covers the main operations of a word processor, including basic settings, editing and formatting.
- The common wall lizard prefers rocky environments, including urban settings, where it can scurry between rock, rubble, debris and buildings.
- It features a colorful and over-the-top visual style, including such settings as an amusement park.
- A home directory is used to store personal files of the respective user, including written document and settings for programs.
- This is the case across many settings, including industrial, athletic, and educational settings.
- Food safety begins with proper hand cleaning - including outdoor settings.
- The organization has over 500 members from a diverse number of countries and a diverse selection of fields, including government, education, and corporate settings.
- He wrote many non-operatic compositions as well, including musical settings of poems.
- A campaign, including its characters, settings, and history is created collaboratively by players and the game master.
- PbP games may be based on other role-playing games, non-game fiction including books, television and movies, or original settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.