"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The missing picture of Rákosi indicated that something important had happened.
- The pictures indicate a very small black object orbiting near the shuttle, Mr. Hale said.
- But Amnesty International says the latest pictures indicate that there may be more to the scandal than has yet been uncovered.
- Nonetheless, the picture for output in manufacturing does indicate a shift after 1973, away from the trend of steady post-war growth.
- A quick search of the hard drive found no pornographic pictures and the browser didn't indicate any recent access to adult sites.
- Her second electronic picture indicated a flock of them.
- She denied having done so even though the pictures and video footage the paparrazzi provides indicates her smiling.
- Traders said that the mixed economic picture indicated that the Federal Reserve Board would not move soon to lower interest rates.
- According to researchers, pictures indicate the consent of the photographers to the abuses and murders committed.
- This picture indicates Montana's climax vegetation at the time of 9/8/2010.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.