"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In anticipation of the glorious day, Karen sketched on the walls of the tank room life-size pictures of a washstand, a bathtub, a pot.
- DeVore turned and had one last brief look at the life-size picture of the five terrorists.
- He painted chiefly sacred subjects, and his works are generally small in scale, although he made a few life-size pictures.
- What made the make-up perfect was the life-size, hand-colored picture that hung in a frame beside Planchini's mirror.
- They usually have life-size pictures of anime characters or pornographic film actors, often in suggestive poses.
- There is a life-size picture of a dogcow conveniently located in the Finder.
- One 30-foot-long, five-panel piece is a near life-size picture of a flatbed lumber truck over which broad swaths of gloppy red paint have been smeared.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.