"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He sat and squinted through watering eyes at a coloured, enlarged picture of himself on the wall ahead of him.
- The enlarged picture of a part of a refinery, I thought, would burst into flame.
- "These are the enlarged pictures you ordered, sarn'enoto."
- And another picture, enlarged and very grainy, showed a figure standing on the balcony of a great turreted palace.
- The enlarged picture returned . . . and suddenly those tiny "creatures" jumped into perspective.
- The lens throws an enlarged picture of the original image from the slide onto a screen.
- Those enlarged pictures of the newest diamond-encrusted Super Bowl rings propped in their lockers?
- Obviously the brightly painted stars in the foreground are part of an enlarged picture of the local neighborhood.
- It's these four," he said, motioning to enlarged pictures of the four youths beneath the judge's bench, "who have distorted and destroyed his life.
- "The news isn't all good, however," Nelson said, pointing at his main display where an enlarged picture of the section toward which they were heading filled the screen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.