"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Agnes was like someone looking at a huge picture down a tiny little tube.
- Abby came around to where the huge picture covered part of the wall.
- Zallock's final touch came when he produced a huge picture of an air liner from behind a corner table.
- "The huge picture to be drawn involves a lot of work that cannot be done in a few months," he said.
- Meanwhile her eyes roved to a huge picture that adorned the wall of the lobby.
- But if you want a huge picture, you'll need to be able to sit far from the screen.
- A huge picture in its foyer features a mushroom cloud looming near earth.
- They plowed through the border and emerged from what seemed to be a huge picture.
- There, pasted up in a 12-by-25-foot advertising box, was a huge picture of a formerly homeless woman and her young son.
- The last, another huge picture, provides the story with one of its few happy endings from the English point of view.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.