"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a tiny picture, just as in the style of centuries ago.
- Beneath it, to her surprise, was a tiny picture in a gilded frame.
- Then, to the right, we have two more tiny pictures.
- And then she bought quite a tiny picture, just a picture of a little glimpse through to a canal.
- People recorded family excursions in tiny pictures that went into albums.
- They taped a tiny picture of him to the center of his desk.
- Others held aloft tiny pictures of family members who have not been heard from in a generation.
- Have you looked at the tiny pictures, I mean, really looked?
- It's a blowup from a tiny picture, so we lost a lot of detail.
- Five minutes ago you didn't think we had anything at all here except a tiny picture that wasn't even in focus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.