"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The industry still had 489,000 jobs in January, but the employment picture is clearly worsening.
- "This is the bleakest employment picture I've ever seen," he said.
- Just changing the time period can change the whole employment picture.
- In both, he said, the employment picture was seen as bright.
- The employment picture for workers in general looks continues to look promising over the near term.
- Even with a relatively firm employment picture, real wages are on the decline.
- Perhaps, the economists say, larger forces are at work in the county, causing the employment picture to remain bleak.
- But the report of strong growth a month ago set off hopes that the employment picture was finally brightening.
- On the surface, the employment picture is more encouraging than almost anyone expected.
- Swezey's will provide an additional boost for the city's employment picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.