"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When viewed from a distance they form one giant picture of a child.
- I was 32 and my mother bought me a t-shirt with a giant picture of a kitten on the front of it.
- They stare as a group of students gathers before the giant picture.
- For a moment we stood unmoving, enrapt by the giant pictures.
- This was one giant picture, with only the square ground being real.
- It was by no means too great a flight of fancy to believe that a giant picture was stretched out before me.
- A giant picture of the director covers the door to the theatre, where many well-known films are mixed.
- To help, Sergeant Reid left a giant picture of herself in her daughter's room.
- A giant picture of a bloody fetus floated above the crowd.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.