"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It is just to get a picture of his activities in Afghanistan and to understand any violations or criminal activities, if any," General Turki said.
- Maybe, with a few more pieces, they'd give him a better picture of Tynan's activities.
- I'm just trying to get a picture of his activities, Mrs. Marshall.
- None of Wycliffe's contemporaries left a complete picture of his person, his life, and his activities.
- There were pictures of the company's extracurricular activities like team sports and service projects.
- The civil lawsuit painted a striking picture of Mr. Mozer's activities.
- It must be accepted that what we are collecting is people's answers to questions, which is not necessarily a true picture of their activities.
- How, if this were a complete picture of the League's activities, did it survive at all?
- Bennett had always been interested in taking a series of pictures of their activities.
- Between Kilbourn and Boscobel, Wisconsin, he took 30 pictures of the raftsmen's different activities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.