"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The difference between a bad picture and a beautiful one may have something to do with your skin tone.
- Imagine the worst picture that could be made from it.
- And, frankly, we need a break from thinking about the big bad picture.
- "It was really a bad picture, didn't do this lady justice at all."
- "These are going to be bad pictures," she told them.
- Whereas you can't take a bad picture of my sister.
- And do you know what I hold on to when those bad pictures come?
- Later it was said that she told friends, "I've just finished the worst picture in the world."
- The smallest detail can often be the difference between a good and a bad picture.
- I tried to keep the bad pictures out of my head, wondering if I'd be able to make love.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.