"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the background of the set was a huge, blown-up picture of the original Stanley Cup.
- And there were two blown-up pictures of the larger audiences.
- When she went to the WCW offices the next day, they allegedly had a blown-up picture of it on the wall.
- At the funeral service at Andrett's on Second Avenue, they showed slides and blown-up pictures of a child whose humor and charm outlived her illness.
- The convention center halls were adorned with more than 30 blown-up pictures of John Kerry in uniform.
- At the game, his campaign aides handed out masks made from a blown-up picture of Mrs. Clinton wearing a Yankee cap as a way to mock her claim to be a Yankee fan.
- Every morning there's a blown-up picture of some deadly snake on the front page of just about every paper.
- It wasn't perfect, but they'd been able to work from blown-up pictures of the Holy Lama's rare public appearances taken from the computer files at security.
- He was carrying a blown-up picture of a sickly looking kid blowing candles on a birthday cake.
- (The extra four are blown-up pictures of her with her hair closely shaved to accommodate a truly exorbitant supply of wigs.)
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.