"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The postcard picture - a split image, top half funeral, bottom half 'Survivor' - captures the moment of sin.
- Remarried, and with a new daughter, Wynn traveled throughout California from 1945 to 1946, producing and selling postcard pictures while co-owning a commercial photographic business in Santa Maria.
- Views from the apartments resemble postcard pictures of distant woods and broad meadows where wildflowers bloom.
- And the bookstore offers dozens of postcard pictures enshrining the woman known as "the perfect master," in poses as princess, as fashion model, as monk.
- As sleep came it occurred to me that the postcard picture must have been taken quite recently.
- His life's work has been the postcard pictures of the dude ranches, the wax museum and other kitschy attractions that have entertained generations of vacationers in the Adirondacks.
- He carries postcard pictures of Christ with him.
- I trust you will send me soon a postcard picture of Nell Lutcher.
- There were postcard pictures of this entrance and they were often distributed to customers of this restaurant for free.
- Lover's leap has been frequently romanticized by postcard pictures of this valley.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.