"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even I might have gone wrong while he wasn't looking.
- But I don't see why everything had to go wrong at once.
- I asked, as if nothing in the world had gone wrong.
- I don't know how everything could have gone so wrong!
- What kind of things have gone wrong in the past.
- But in the past year, something had gone wrong between them.
- If something had gone wrong, he might need her help.
- From the looks of him, he couldn't figure what had gone wrong.
- Actually a lot of things had gone wrong during the recent year.
- They could always come back if things went too wrong.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.