"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Things had gone easy for them in the past week.
- I went easy for the first part of the race.
- An' we might as well go easy for a couple of days.
- I wouldn't call those last three games going easy on me.
- The person should go easy and take his or her time.
- Make sure you go easy on the hot water, too.
- Go easy on them if they get a little out of control.
- Go easy on the water we have, make it last.
- Come out by yourself and I'll go easy on you.
- And if he was going to do that, why go so easy on her?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.