"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally during a practice, everything just went bad at once.
- But how do you know when one or more of them is about to go bad?
- After a while they go bad and can't be used any more.
- And I know once things start going bad, the first thing you think about is making changes instead of trying to get better.
- Things were going pretty bad for us at the time.
- "You never know when one of these things is going to go bad."
- He said only one of these had gone bad in 10 years.
- If things did go bad, he was going to need help.
- You could say that he is the light gone bad.
- Especially when he can't walk any more and his eyes are going bad.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.