"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I know a lot of people who never go to the same place twice.
- But you'll probably be going back once or twice a year.
- But he twice went into the water and finished with a seven for 69 to go back to nine under.
- He was so poor he'd have to go twice through a place to make a shadow.
- The cable would have gone twice if it weren't for us.
- When the pipe had gone twice around the fire, they began to tell stories.
- I'd gone to the jail twice and he wouldn't meet with me.
- That lead twice went to 10 points, at 59-49 and 68-58, with slightly less than two minutes left.
- For the last few games, she's been living on the foul line, and here she only goes twice.
- The player must go through the game twice to get the true ending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.