"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The station still had financial problems and again went silent in May 1983.
- The world around him seemed to go silent and still.
- He just goes quite silent and doesn't speak for days.
- The computer's voice went silent, and the three men looked at each other.
- Finally she raised a hand, and slowly they went silent again.
- Tom and Al went silent, each waiting for the other.
- He went silent after that, and I decided it was time for me to leave him alone.
- But as was usually the way between them, both men simply went silent.
- I went silent for a moment, thinking about everything I'd just heard.
- Suddenly, I felt as if everything in the world had gone silent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.