"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I talk to friends in the system and things seem to be going downhill!
- But he went downhill in a matter of days after his friend died.
- Mind you, his movie career is going downhill a bit.
- The best men all left us, and the show began to go downhill.
- I must tell you that women's rights have gone downhill, not up.
- Since then, he says, the film industry has gone downhill.
- In the late 1950s things starting going downhill for the park.
- From that point on, his drug court experience went downhill.
- This is thought to be the moment where the show started going downhill.
- The brother has been going downhill for some time, I understand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.