"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the other hand, he's not going to be able to go very fast.
- Three weeks could go very fast when one didn't want them to.
- What's left of the 120 cases is likely to go fast.
- I never saw anyone going so fast in my life.
- But I did think maybe we were going too fast.
- He knew the children would not go too fast for him.
- I nearly ran into him, going fast along the Road in the dark.
- There were still months to go, but they went fast.
- That thought went in and out of my mind fast.
- "But I think she went fast and never knew what hit her."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.