"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Teachers should go slow enough for this student to understand.
- Start at the beginning, go slow, and don't leave anything out.
- So take one thing at a time, go slow and easy.
- While I was going slow, about 40 of them came out.
- Indeed, they had to go slow to keep from running into it.
- "Now read in a nice clear voice and go slow."
- I always find it's better to go slow, the first time.
- Its going slow, but everything has to start from somewhere, right?
- Also there is such a thing as going too slow.
- He wants to go slow on the teaching part, since I'm so new at this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.