"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A very few are firm and fresh, but most have already gone soft.
- He had dark brown hair and a face gone soft from drinking.
- Fish that has been sitting around a while goes soft.
- They want to know if we've gone soft since we beat them back the last time.
- Either I'm going soft in the head, or you are.
- He had certainly not gone old and soft over the years.
- No way could he even think about going soft now.
- To those who say we were trying to go soft on the banks, nothing can be further from the truth.
- Give them a generation or two and they might go soft.
- The trouble with this country is that we have gone too soft.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.