"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How a woman can tell when a relationship is going nowhere.
- But now they were going nowhere, one day led only to the next.
- The data we had more than 10 years ago was going nowhere.
- HE was 25 and going nowhere except to a good time.
- What the women have in common is that their cases go nowhere.
- Despite a lot of interest in the idea, though, it went nowhere.
- Last year at this time they were 0-4 and going nowhere.
- Because it's going nowhere near the place you want to be.
- We were going nowhere in particular, simply because it was our nature so to do.
- But one thing I know is we're going nowhere near it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.