"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In another day or two, they would be completely gone.
- However, he is looking completely gone at the moment and has done for the whole of the season.
- As can be expected, things do not go completely according to plan.
- After five minutes with his father it was gone completely.
- It was as if the fire had gone out of him completely.
- The western bank part of the old city is now completely gone.
- I cannot wait any longer or my control over it will be completely gone.
- The notes he'd been taking had already gone completely out of his mind.
- It could have gone completely out of control by then.
- I agree the thing is gone completely, at least for the time being.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.