"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first person narrator is the type most obviously distinct from the author.
- She had a distinct type of beauty that the world came to embrace.
- So far as I can make out, there are two distinct types of footnote.
- There are two major distinct but related types of social welfare functions.
- I think distinct ethnic types are always threatening to somebody.
- The study revealed 5 distinct types of relationships between women and money.
- Two distinct types of blood were found on the sheet.
- We are thus confronted at an early date with quite distinct types.
- Scientists believe that at first, two distinct types of matter moved in step along the pattern.
- During the years 1860-1865 there were three distinct types of uniform in use by the American armed forces.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.