"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They concluded that these atoms must be considered as distinct entities.
- Finally he was beginning to be known for himself, as a distinct and separate entity.
- These were first recognised as a distinct entity in 1910.
- The Math with its branches is a distinct legal entity.
- These areas have contributed to the development of systems engineering as a distinct entity.
- The models created following the C-30 series were an attempt by the company to create a unique distinct entity within the market place.
- It existed as a distinct political entity from the early 12th to the 19th centuries.
- The evidence for him as a distinct entity is scant.
- Commercial art was not the distinct entity then that it is today.
- This was the beginning of a movement for the area to become a separate and distinct entity from Cambridge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.