"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was built in three distinct parts, with the center, or original section, dating from the second half of the 18th century.
- The station design can be easily described in three distinct parts.
- The album version of the song has two distinct parts.
- The game is divided into two distinct parts, or books.
- The most distinct part of this pattern is a central, nearly white disk.
- The difference between the two distinct parts of the frame can look odd.
- The novel before was perceived as a work of distinct parts.
- That's what it feels like, as if there are two distinct parts of these lives: work and play.
- The black patch has a raised edge and appears to be a distinct part of the face.
- The whole thing can be divided into two parts, each clear and distinct from the other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.