"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I got a distinct feeling that someone was just showing off.
- Michael had the distinct feeling that he did know him.
- Tony had the distinct feeling that he might have said too much.
- Have you ever gone into a new movie and had the distinct feeling that you've seen the film before?
- He had the distinct feeling that something was very wrong.
- Instead the man got the distinct feeling he was being asked some sort of question.
- I had the distinct feeling that older people get when they realize the world has changed under them for good.
- And I have a distinct feeling you could be very useful.
- And she had the distinct feeling that someone was waiting for her to do something.
- Then, as she began to read, he had two other distinct feelings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.