"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He talked about each of them as distinct personalities in his letters.
- In human form it is portrayed as a little girl with three distinct personalities.
- The thing had a distinct personality, rather like a fine sculpture would have.
- He is pleasant but could use a more distinct personality.
- His professor, he said, had two distinct personalities in class.
- "Her figures are larger than life, but with very distinct personalities."
- The Gang are four distinct personalities in the mind of one woman.
- The player is given a choice of eight detectives to play, each with a distinct personality.
- Each hotel is known to have its own distinct personality.
- You'll find interesting neighborhoods throughout the city - each with its own distinct personality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.