"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has been suggested that the economic development of the community was marked by distinct stages.
- The expansion of the city's arts community has come in distinct stages.
- Are you able already to look back and see distinct stages in your mourning?
- Each character has four distinct stages to his or her weapon.
- The pet goes through several distinct stages of development throughout its life cycle.
- Earth's music is nearly all instrumental, and can be divided into two distinct stages.
- The experts say Soviet thinking has gone through distinct stages.
- As with the mood of the people, the war itself has gone through several distinct stages.
- In general, science is broken up into three distinct stages.
- However, it is perhaps important to point out that there are presumably at least two distinct stages in planning what to say next.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.