"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How do you give all your characters their own distinct voice?
- These articles have a more distinct personal voice than an editorial.
- From inside a female voice - distinct and clear - answered.
- First recognized as a species due to its distinct voice, it was only described in 1997.
- Her books are often characterized as having distinct female voices.
- The same distinct voice ordered him to turn right, at the double.
- They were the first distinct and individual voices he had heard since coming into this new land.
- If there is no thesis, the book has a clear point of view, a distinct voice.
- He said three foul words in a low, distinct voice.
- He could produce many distinct voices from one breath to the next.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.