"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nice has a distinct culture due to its unique history.
- These people have a distinct culture and earn a decent living.
- While making up only 10% of the population, these groups bring a distinct culture to modern Mali.
- They are unique people with quite distinct culture, custom and tradition.
- What she found instead was a Palestinian people with a distinct culture and way of life.
- This led to an increased fear that Canada might very well lose a distinct, national culture.
- Montreal's many cultural communities have given it a distinct local culture.
- To know the world through many perspectives and distinct cultures.
- We've got a language of our own and a very distinct culture.
- People arrive to show their distinct culture, dance and music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.