"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I know more than you ever will about tactics, supply lines, and the running of armies between distinct points."
- The camera moves in slow, determined fashion without a distinct point of view.
- In these temples, you can still see an original identity and a distinct point of view.
- But like any good satire, this film has a distinct moral point of view.
- Any two distinct point lie on exactly one line.
- The two are identical, including several distinct points of damage.
- Every pair of distinct points determines at most one line.
- Given two distinct points, there is a unique double line through them.
- We do not identify particular parties, except where necessary to describe a distinct point of view.
- There is at most one line through two distinct points.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.