"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In general, this means that different regional groups should be able to maintain their own distinct identity.
- San Diego is known as a city of neighborhoods, each with their distinct identity and history.
- The assembly would be a body corporate with a distinct legal identity.
- This week he has established himself as a leader with a distinct identity.
- The combination of those styles gives the company its distinct identity.
- The preference is for each community to maintain its distinct identity.
- Each of the six campuses has its own distinct cultural identity and academic focus.
- I think this is because we have our own distinct identity and proper base.
- The ancestry of the people go a long way back and have developed their own distinct identity.
- In the east, however, several indigenous groups have maintained a distinct identity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.