"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each turn in the game is divided into two distinct phases.
- As best I can puzzle it out, there were two distinct phases.
- The establishment went through two distinct phases in its history.
- The entire works was upgraded between 1956 and 1969, in five distinct phases.
- The development of the borough came in two distinct phases.
- At least two distinct phases of his internet public work can be identified.
- These states do not break any symmetry, but are distinct phases of matter.
- During this period, there were several distinct phases of economic policy.
- The main works took place in three distinct phases along the 19th and 20th centuries.
- It was written in three distinct phases of his life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.