"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To recognise the distinct nature of cultural goods and services as vehicles of values, identity and meaning.
- The distinct nature of political participation in Cuba has also fostered discussion amongst political writers and philosophers.
- Suddenly the distinct and delicate nature of wireless broadband was discovered.
- He took issue with those scholars who he felt had overlooked the distinct ideological nature of the state in their writings.
- Although other communities were merged in 1993 and 2009, the nuclear program has maintained a legally distinct nature from the European Union.
- (It is also a difficult problem to decide which of these parts are in nature distinct from one another.)
- And sameness has been shown to be of a nature distinct from oneness?
- There have been many moments in the history of feminism when a separate, distinct female nature and heritage were considered worth conserving.
- At the same time, Europe must not put its distinct cross-cultural nature at risk or endanger diversity.
- Manhood and godhood are different, so Jesus had two distinct natures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.