"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There are distinct differences in the way they treat them."
- There's a distinct difference between her and that practice blade.
- There is a distinct difference in how programs are operated.
- "I have a very distinct difference with the Governor on that one," he said.
- There is a distinct geological difference between the north and the south of the county.
- A. Between the two cultures, there are some distinct differences.
- A decade ago there was a distinct difference between the kids in these two places.
- "The health, social services and sports functions are considered important, but there is a distinct difference in the focus of an American school."
- I thought there should be a distinct difference in the language.
- Even more important, there is often a distinct difference in tone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.