"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is not known if they speak a distinct language.
- These 160 ethnic groups speak a total of 82 distinct living languages.
- All of these groups speak distinct, but closely related, languages.
- But up to the 19th century both islands must have had a quite distinct language.
- However, this has not been attested as a distinct language.
- Within the five groups, there are many distinct languages and cultures.
- It has the characteristics of a distinct language, but is not one.
- Though a distinct language, it is spoken by few people.
- The world of card games has its own distinct language.
- Zuni may have become a distinct language at least 7,000 years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.