"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were few distinct features of the building on the first floor so the developers used the area for the hotel lobby.
- Even if there are no distinct features to see outside, only hazy sky.
- Joseph was beginning to recognize the distinct features of different individuals, now.
- He used the names of famous explorers for the distinct features.
- The artifacts's distinct features point to their production in the islands.
- They can not place, however, its provenance because it has distinct features.
- A distinct feature of the camps is that the staff do their work as volunteers.
- His sons, ages 21 and 17, are black with distinct Asian features.
- Another distinct feature of his playing style was holding the violin.
- A number of distinct features can be identified on the ridge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.