"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just before the music stopped I heard a single distinct sound.
- Through the narrow opening Lucy could hear the distinct sound of the television.
- Oddly, it was the most distinct sound that had yet come through the phone.
- She has tried to capture the distinct sounds of each city.
- It was the single most distinct sound I had ever heard in my life.
- And each orchestra had to have a distinct sound or be lost in the competition.
- Black and white groups were often perceived as having their own distinct sounds.
- At the same moment, there was a distinct rattling sound.
- There was a sound, low but distinct, coming through the skin of the aircraft.
- The band's albums each have a new distinct sound different from the last.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.