"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each ally has his or her own distinct set of active and passive skills.
- Each region had its own distinct set of cultural practices and foods.
- Each group, she discovered, had its own distinct set of beliefs and customs.
- At most 14 distinct sets can be generated in this way.
- Two distinct sets of footsteps went past in the corridor outside the room.
- Instead, he said, they demand a new and distinct set of policies.
- Instead, psychopaths often follow a distinct set of rules which they have created for themselves.
- There are two distinct sets of platforms for each service.
- Scotland has a distinct set of media products, especially when it comes to sports coverage.
- The term can therefore describe overlapping but distinct sets of people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.