"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Certainly, they have their own quite distinct way of other people.
- He had known that she could only be happy with a husband who was good in certain distinct ways.
- However, soon he made his own distinct way into the world of music.
- You have to assert yourself in a very distinct way to give her the support she needs.
- None quite gave the standard model, but it seemed as though one could get close with enough effort in many distinct ways.
- A human mouth moves in distinct ways during speech production.
- There also had to be a distinct way of training them.
- There were three distinct ways the murderer might have gone.
- New issues of stock are now made in three distinct ways.
- Both of the story lines differ in several distinct ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.