"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A certain number of these new variants will survive into modern times and be identifiable as distinct lineages.
- There's a distinct lineage of people who screwed up.
- There are several distinct lineages of Mugai-ryū throughout Japan today.
- It is the genus' type species, and indeed seems to represent a quite distinct lineage of large "barbs".
- To explore the various possibilities, researchers bred the hybrids into three distinct lineages.
- Today this style is represented by two distinct lineages.
- Genetic methods have recovered the two species as highly distinct evolutionary lineages.
- These have been found to represent distinct evolutionary lineages, by genetic data.
- It has been estimated that there may be 75 distinct lineages of eukaryotes.
- A distinct lineage native to the Southern Hemisphere also exists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.