"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They did not survive as a distinct class in any language except possibly Gothic.
- There are two distinct classes of member of the Company.
- However, it later developed into a somewhat distinct class of reference books.
- Despite the similarities, the two groups are identified in sources as distinct classes.
- These animals are now placed in several distinct classes and orders.
- Two distinct classes of knives were in use by Vikings.
- At least four distinct classes of introns have been identified.
- Players are able to switch between the four distinct classes without penalty.
- What it means is that the military is increasingly a class distinct from the rest of society.
- The player character may be chosen from four distinct classes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.