"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It acknowledges that we are distinct religious traditions," he said.
- Catholicates often have distinct cultural traditions established over many centuries.
- The Inuit did not have a very distinct tradition of music.
- There are two distinct Republican traditions regarding environmental protection.
- Each have their own distinct traditions but share a defence force culture.
- Italy is well known for the distinct culinary traditions of its regions.
- Britain has a more distinct upper-class tradition, which he is able to exploit.
- I represent an electoral region which has had an independent legal system with a distinct tradition in justice and home affairs for over 500 years.
- It also allowed Scotland's distinct traditions in areas such as education and the law to be protected.
- At least three distinct traditions carry the origins of the Parthenians.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.