"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each of the authors brought a distinct style to the series.
- The program included three works in distinct styles, each from a different camp.
- A number of distinct styles emerged from this simple style.
- His first works still lacked a very distinct style for which he is known today.
- What's your response to critics who fault you for not having a distinct style?
- Even the early drafts already showed a distinct, individual style.
- With the evolution of the different groups distinct styles are beginning to be appear.
- The band had two distinct styles during its four years of activity.
- Soon, a distinct style would be known by that name.
- It has thus created an interesting and distinct linguistic style.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.