"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In some legal systems some of these terms have distinct meanings.
- In the modern English language, the term athletics has taken on two distinct meanings.
- A few words have two different plurals with distinct meanings.
- Threat modeling has two distinct, but related, meanings in computer security.
- The word "love" can have a variety of related but distinct meanings in different contexts.
- This is because the former term 'has a well defined and quite distinct meaning in physics'.
- By the 1860s, the term science as having a meaning distinct from philosophy entered the dictionary.
- Moral universe has two distinct meanings which are found throughout the literature.
- Human Rights' has a quite distinct meaning in the international arena.
- In competition, the term may have a distinct meaning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.