"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite this, the village has still managed to maintain its distinct character and feel.
- Even the first title had a better story and more distinct characters.
- Ordegard seemed to be a man of two distinct characters.
- Each of these lines has its own distinct character, and needs to be learnt by the player.
- The present age possesses a distinct character of its own.
- The village remains separated from the town however and has a distinct character.
- Each had its own distinct character, but both were fun, affordable, and easy to live with.
- I don't know why swimming pools have such distinct characters.
- Through this process of aging, the wine developed distinct characters at various age points.
- Each house had a distinct character with different rules.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.